Leonie @ Life Has a Funny Way created this original tag. Participants pick a word and then find all of the books that contain that word, either in the title or in the author’s name. The original word was king.
- You can either take the word the person who tagged you used, or you can pick your own.
- You must list all the books on your read list which include that word in either the title or the author.
- Tag some friends and pass it on!
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Fire by James Patterson
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- Fire by Kristin Cashore
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling
- Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Forest Fire by Tenaya Jayne
- Midnight Fire by Melody Anne
- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
- Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan
- Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
- Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine
There are a lot of books with the word fire. Other words I considered were girl, daughter, and crown.