I am accepting review requests.
I am not accepting review requests.
All of my reviews are honest and not impacted by outside influences. My book blog is for the enjoyment of myself and others; I do this only to share my passion for reading and YA books. I base my opinions off of the book and content, not the author, publisher, or form (ARC, eBook, paperback, etc.) I am not compensated for my reviews.
I will discuss my feelings and experience with the book. I tend to mention the writing style/fluidity, characters and their development, plot, price (if applicable), pace, and my overall outlook. For this reason, I cannot guarantee a positive review. I will express my own opinions and reasons for enjoying/not enjoying the book. However, my negative review will be formal and I will always be respectful of the author(s), publisher(s), and corresponding parties. Note: I try not to post too many spoilers.
I read mostly YA and some NA. I favor fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary, romance, fiction, and paranormal. I almost never review erotica, religious or spiritual nonfiction/fiction, biographies, manga, or self-help novels. I accept physical copies or ebooks, but not audiobooks.
I reserve the right not to choose your book for review. If I accept your request, book reviews will be posted on my blog and promoted on my Instagram and Twitter. I will inform you when the review and social media posts have been displayed. I do not review books I have not read. If I decide not to review your books, due to personal reasons or otherwise, I will privately explain why I have refused to finish the review.
My rating system may be found here.
For questions or review offers, email me at poreoverthepages(at)gmail(dot)com. Please give me full details of what you expect and all possible information about the book to be reviewed so I may then make an informed decision. I will try to respond within 72 hours.
By sending a review request, you agree to these terms and recognize that you have read and agreed to the rules in this review policy.
I reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
*Make sure you understand the rules before entering. By entering a Pore Over the Pages giveaway, you agree to and fit all of the rules stated below.*
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry or be 13+ with parental/guardian’s permission. Open to anyone who can legally enter, receive, and use the prize.
- One entry per person; anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- This is meant for fun and is in no way meant to be a form of gambling, lottery or sweepstakes.
- No giveaway, spam or sweepstakes accounts.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entries/entrants that/who do not comply with the rules, cheat, or otherwise attempt to undermine the giveaway.
- The winner will be chosen at random through rafflecopter.com or competitionagency.com/tweetdraw.
- These giveaways are in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Rafflecopter, WordPress, Instagram or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- I am not responsible for problems with any third party website or any other kinds of issues whether, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise.
- The winner will be notified via the email or account they used to enter the giveaway. The winner will be contacted through email or direct message as quickly as possible; if you are the winner and you have not received an notification within a few days time after the end of the giveaway, then check your spam/junk mail. The email or account used to contact you will be firstname.lastname@example.org, @PoreOverthePage or @poreoverthepages.
- When prompted, make sure you provide your current and functional email, account and mailing address. The winner must respond with a valid mailing address within 72 hours (3 days). If there is no response in that time, I reserve the right to choose a new winner.
- Name, email and mailing address collected for giveaways will not be used for any other purpose than notifying and communicating with the winner regarding the giveaway. Your personal information will never be sold or shared by the Pore Over the Pages blog. All information (name, address, etc.) of all parties involved will remain private and be promptly deleted after the giveaway has concluded.
- If giveaway is self-hosted, Pore Over the Pages agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 21 days.
- I am not responsible for prizes that are damaged, lost in the mail, or shipped from a 3rd party. No replacements will be allowed.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- I reserve the right to cancel or change the giveaway for any reason.
- Unless otherwise stated, all giveaways are available only to residents of the 50 United States. Void in Puerto Rico and where otherwise prohibited by law. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility of understanding and meeting these rules or if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the end of the giveaway.