Whew. Looking back on September, I did a lot more than I thought I did. However, with school and work taking over my life I haven’t been blogging as much as I would like. It’s the price I pay for good grades.
I finished Aentee’s (Read at Midnight and @readatmidnight) #ReadThemAllThon with time to spare. As my first read-a-thon, I had so much fun. I hope to join others in the future. Here is my #ReadThemAllThon Reflection. Overall, Charmander –> Charmeleon –> Charizard and I ended with 854 CP.
Top Ten Tuesday:
- Books That Should Be Adapted Into TV Shows
- All Time Favorite Books of a Fantasy Genre
- My Favorite Bands
- Books On My Fall TBR List
Fact of the Week:
- August 2016 Owlcrate Unboxing I received my first Owlcrate. This was a gift from my family for my birthday. I loved the content and the book, P.S. I Like You by Kasie West. I had considered buying the book, but was glad I didn’t when I found it inside by bookly treasure chest.
- Blogger Recognition Award I was nominated for my first award. I want to thank M (mreadsbooks) @ A Blog of One’s Own (post) for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. This award explains why I started my blog and gives some underdeveloped device for other bloggers. It was so hard finding nominees for this blog, but in the process I found some amazing blogs that I would have never discovered otherwise.
- How to Train Your Dragon Book Tag (Original) I CREATED MY OWN BOOK TAG! I am so proud of the is book tag. I spent a lot of time on this. From initial feedback it seems like people are enjoying it, despite its lengthiness. If you want to participate, feel free! Comment on my tag and I’ll add you to my tag list.
- I hit the milestone of publishing 100 blog posts!
Image in Graphic: Junik Studio